Select your language preference || Seleccione su preferencia de idioma
Compassionately reaching out to nourish and meet the physical needs of the underserved and overburdened.
** Coming Soon **
We will be introducing a new and improved website this month!
** March 2021 Updates **
Each vehicle is limited to food for one family. We are no longer able to allow pick-up for multiple families.
Contacting Feeding Denver’s Hungry. If you would like to contact Feeding Denver’s Hungry for any reason, please always visit the Contact FDH Page and complete the form. The form will be sent to a dedicated team member that will redirect your request to the appropriate team member. All requests will be responded within 24 hours or less. We ask that you do not contact any team member via Direct Email, Text or Phone Call as it may delay your assistance.
- Email address that the confirmation comes from will be “NoReply@SignUpForms.com”
- The email will most likely appear in your Spam/Junk Folder(s)
- You may have to click on the link and/or option to show/download all pictures
- Please be prepared to show us the email confirmation with the QR code at time of check-in
COVID-19 / Coronavirus Update - 11/19/2020
Due to the Updated Information coming from State and Local Government agencies of the COVID-19 pandemic, Feeding Denver’s Hungry is monitoring and working closely with the Government Agencies and our partnerships with other organizations to help support the community. Please be sure to check back often for any updates that we may need to pass onto the community.
TEFAP - COVID-19 "Hand Up"
3rd Tuesdays of every Month
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Feeding Denver’s Hungry introduced a special program called COVID-19 “Hand Up” in March 2020. This program gives our friends who were laid-off and/or furloughed, from their place of employment, a helping hand with free groceries.
- MASKS ARE MANDATORY
- Appointments are available between 11:00am to 2:30pm. || Feeding Denver’s Hungry has recently received federal funding from TEFAP: The Emergency Food Assistance Program. We are required to identify anybody who qualifies for TEFAP and we are asking you to fill out this online form while making your appointment.
- These forms will not be shared with any federal agency.
- We require everyone’s complete home address, phone number and personal email address.
- Every household must complete this form to make an appointment.
- One Household per vehicle.
- EVERYBODY receives groceries, even if you do not qualify for TEFAP. The supplemental Federal funds will allow us to serve more clients.
- Out of respect for our neighbors, DO NOT arrive before 11 am and come during your appointment time.
- Please be sure that your vehicle’s trunk and back seat has plenty of room.
- Please, do not exit your car.
Masks are required and your trunk and backseat must be clear for groceries.
Although the COVID-19 “Hand Up” Tuesdays are available for free to you and your friends, it is not 100% free to the Feeding Denver’s Hungry family. Some of the food items that we provide along with transporting the food items back to the FDH warehouse does cost us money. If you feel that you are ever in a position of donating, please do so. You may donate by clicking on the Go Fund Me Charity icon, Clicking on the Donate Menu Link or simply by providing cash at the time of your pick-up appointment.
Map for COVID-19 "Hand Up" Tuesday's Drive Through Service
Address is 4590 Jason Street in Denver. You will enter the line from 44th Street and Pecos, head West on 44th Street to Jason Street and turn North. From there, you will follow the other cars along with signs and/or directions from our volunteers. We do ask that everyone visiting to please use your neighborly love and to be courteous to our neighbors.