Select your language preference || Seleccione su preferencia de idioma
Compassionately reaching out to nourish and meet the physical needs of the underserved and overburdened.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Feeding Denver’s Hungry introduced a special program called COVID-19 “Hand Up” in March 2020. This program gives our friends who were laid-off and/or furloughed, from their place of employment, a helping hand with free groceries.
- Appointments are available between 11:00am to 2:30pm. || Feeding Denver’s Hungry has recently received federal funding from TEFAP: The Emergency Food Assistance Program. We are required to identify anybody who qualifies for TEFAP and we are asking you to fill out this online form while making your appointment.
- These forms will not be shared with any federal agency.
- Filling in your address is optional, but we need your zip code.
- Every household must complete this form to make an appointment.
- EVERYBODY receives groceries, even if you do not qualify for TEFAP. The supplemental Federal funds will allow us to serve more clients.
- Out of respect for our neighbors, DO NOT arrive before 11 am and come during your appointment time.
- Please, do not exit your car.
- We are always looking for Volunteers to assist us with this event. If you would like to sign-up as a vaolunteer, visit our Volunteer Page at https://FeedingDenversHungry.org/volunteers
Masks are required and your trunk and backseat must be clear for groceries.